자유게시판

Managing Classroom Behavior

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Aurelia
조회 5회 작성일 23-12-15 12:01

본문

In one such story person from a very poor background, educationally or otherwise, came to city from the rural hinterland. In search of greener pastures, he had fled his village after passing junior high school (class 8th) examination. After coming to the city he worked as a water boy in a charitable college. He lived in miserable condition away from his home with no support whatsoever. He, however, continued his studies and passed his high school examination, and thereafter in the next two years finished his intermediate (class 12). For his effort he was offered to work as a lab assistant in the same college.

golden teacher growkit Still other workshops may have breathing or breath work or sacral cranial work or acupressure, shiatsu or, well the list is infinite. They even show movies. And there are places where one can borrow consciousness raising sound and video tapes. There is a bookshop in the main office filled with tapes and books and things one might need. Some come for room and board but most are here for workshops and seminars.

golden teacher growkit Fulfill the Tao of Mankind, unite with the Tao of Heaven and follow the moral principles to restore the true self or soul. Learn to be loyal and trustworthy, act accordingly to benevolence and justice and hurry to establish these great virtues. Do not distinguish who is virtuous and who is slow. Do not differentiate male and female, the poor and the rich, right or wrong. A leader must have so broad a mind that it encompasses mountains and oceans. A real man must be flexible, tolerant and patient and never complain when crossing mountains and waters and endure the bad weather elements. Be cautious when hearing of praises, be happy when hearing of criticism and correct whatever is not good. Able to do all these, one can be acclaimed as a virtuous person who stands with Heaven.

golden teacher growkit A question came to mind recently. I'm not sure why, but I was able to answer it very quickly. It was this. Would you give up your life if it meant that the rest of the world would live? My answer was yes. It was the lesson of compassion that I had learned from mankind's amazing teacher. I never even realized that it was living deep inside my heart. Maybe my soul is finally outgrowing my skin.

golden teacher Read these to give a background on each child. There may be issues of family problems, health or learning problems as well as academic results. You might also learn of some talent the student has to help engage him/her successfully in class work. Knowing these things about your students will help tailor the ways in which you react to a student's behaviour. (I had an horrific evening after I had admonished strongly a male student sent to me for disciplining. He disappeared from the school. I then found out from the golden teacher he was suicidal. Fortunately for me, all was well).

Our forefathers saw a lack of conscience in the British monarchy that ruled the colonies. So, they created chaos, the American Revolution. Then, they devised 10 rules with a handful of amendments to govern what became the greatest nation in the world. Each state was given free will (states' rights), and they tacked on dozens more rules in an attempt to get people to focus on that which is important in a given area and bring order to it. This free will led the states to split, more chaos. Then, Reconstruction brought order once again. Through it all, there are those who try to bring definition, understanding, and application of these rules so that societies can move forward.

golden teacher IV. Making too many stations-confusing activity and instruction-One-on-one training is the key to true instruction. Don't get caught up using too many stations and thinking a lot of activity is the key to a good class. Turning out good gymnasts and your students having a good time are the keys to a good class.

golden teacher growkit Again, dreams come on different levels. But the most important ones are from the Soul and are an attempt at communication. It is for us to become familiar with the language we have in common with the Soul, that of visual symbols. A first step is to take the dreams seriously enough to write them down, and then look them up in a book on dream symbols, such as "Watch Your Dreams" by Ann Ree Coulton, or take a dream interpretation class as I did.

golden teacher Remember, students are self-centred. Many believe that because you are correcting their behaviour that 'you are picking on them' and/or 'you hate them'. You might get that impression from them too. Don't take it personally. It's just 'the nature of the beast'. Let what happens in the classroom stay there.

A question came to mind recently. I'm not sure why, but I was able to answer it very quickly. It was this. Would you give up your life if it meant that the rest of the world would live? My answer was yes. It was the lesson of compassion that I had learned from mankind's amazing teacher. I never even realized that it was living deep inside my heart. Maybe my soul is finally outgrowing my skin.

그누보드5

(주)오라인베스트먼트 AURA INVESTMENT

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 415, 2층 206호
Tel 02-564-5271 | Fax 0504-409-9073

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2021 Aura Investment ,Inc. All rights reserved.