자유게시판

Mick Molloy reveals the worst celebrity interviews he's ever…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Addie Upfield
조회 22회 작성일 23-03-10 00:11

본문

He has worked in the TV and radio industry for almost 35 years. 
And now Mick Molloy has revealed his worst celebrity interviews of all time. 
The media veteran, 56, said singer , 57, and comedian Dylan Moran, 51, were both difficult.  
Shania had overbearing handlers and Dylan was 'rude' right off the bat during their sit-down. 
'I'm gonna be fair here, I don't know whether it was entirely her or the three women who were in her corner sitting inside the studio while we were interviewing her,' he said on the  this week.
From overbearing handlers to 'rude' talent: Mick Molloy has revealed the worst celebrity interviews he's ever done
He explained that the handlers kept butting in and telling him he 'can't ask her that', which made it both 'uncomfortable' and 'awful'. 
'We said to them ''But it's in the press release!

I've got your press release! We are reading from the press release!'''
Meanwhile, Molloy claimed Dylan was annoyed at his very first question during their sit-down.
He explained that Dylan didn't like the fact he noted he had been a comedian since 1992, subsequently hinting at his age. If you have any kind of concerns pertaining to where and ways to make use of rtp qqgaming, you could contact us at our web-page.  
Dylan had told Molloy: 'Can I just say, you love dates in here and talking about how long ago things started.

It's really depressing. Can you cut this s**t out right now.' 
The media veteran, 56, said singer Shania Twain , 57, and comedian Dylan Moran, 51, were both difficult 
Molloy claimed Dylan was annoyed at his very first question during their sit-down 
On the flipside two of Molloy's best interviews were with Seinfeld's Jason Alexander and singer Sting.
He described Jason as 'one of the nicest blokes I've ever met' and said he happily took pictures with adoring fans while the pair shared a meal at a restaurant. 
Molloy is back on the radio airwaves, with Molloy and MG in the Morning officially launching on Sydney's 104.9 Triple M this year.
On the flipside two of Molloy's best interviews were with Seinfeld's Jason Alexander and singer Sting 
He described Jason as 'one of the nicest blokes I've ever met' and said he happily took pictures with adoring fans while the pair shared a meal at a restaurant 
He has relocated to Sydney from Melbourne for the role. 
He told : 'It's fantastic.

I just love radio.'
'I've had a long history at Triple M, but I've never really done Sydney breakfast before - I did about four months with Andrew Denton when I was filling in for Amanda Keller. It's a big challenge and it's one I'd like to be able to tick off before I finally pull up stumps.'
Molloy is back on the radio airwaves, with Molloy and MG in the Morning officially launching on Sydney's 104.9 Triple M this year 

그누보드5

(주)오라인베스트먼트 AURA INVESTMENT

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 415, 2층 206호
Tel 02-564-5271 | Fax 0504-409-9073

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2021 Aura Investment ,Inc. All rights reserved.