자유게시판

DVD Duplication Austin, Texas

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hamish
조회 328회 작성일 23-08-13 19:55

본문

I have gone to Expressions In Video for a number of media needs and have always come away very satisfied. They do quality work that is reasonably priced with quick turnaround times. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sean M. Corrigan 04:08 05 Aug 17 A tremendous group of people who create polished commercials and industrial videos. While I was running the Texas Chamber of Commerce Executives, streaming solutions austin I hired Jeff and Dee Dee for several projects and was always impressed with the final product. They also offered a better price than several bidding companies.

Kathy Miesner 17:42 08 Aug 17 I’ve been ‘dreading’ organizing and transferring years of family history from those ole VHS cassettes. Dee Dee made the process so easy. Conveniently located off the feeder road of I-35 and Riverside in Austin, I could walk my boxes of VHS into their offices and over a few weeks, all the VHS became DVD’s. I made a few odd requests in the transferring process - DeeDee easily accommodated them. Above and beyond --- a few weeks after the big conversion, I found a 3 other VHS cassettes. No longer owning a VHS player, DeeDee and I found a mutual time to have me come to their offices and use their devices to preview these other tapes. They transferred them too - at the same discount group price. Thanks Jeff & DeeDee --- I'll be telling my friends!

Harrell Williams 04:25 15 Aug 17 I have used the services of Expressions in Video for over 7 years and each time I am met with courtesy and knowledge. They deliver!

Jon Williams 15:14 01 Dec 17 Jeff at Expressions in Video was an absolute joy to work with while editing my video project. Professional, knowledgeable proficient and kind...He made it easy to get exactly what needed to be done completed quickly and at the highest level. So happy I found Expressions in Video and can’t wait for the opportunity to work with Jeff again!!

Andy Ambrose 02:50 21 Dec 17 I recently used Expressions in Video and was super pleased overall with the work they did converting our archived family heirloom videos to digital files. Jeff and the team were fantastic to work with. Quick turn around, (especially given the holiday season), very reasonably priced, and did a few extra mile touches. I highly recommend using them for any video duplication or production needs.

Ann Connell 03:34 13 Mar 18 Highly recommended! I needed a DVD from family photos with a short turn around time. Jeff and Dede were personable and efficient; even offering suggestions to enhance the final product. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Ann Connell

Tg Transformations 17:37 21 Aug 18 They have always been so intelligent and efficient ...... I do love working with them and the price is alway so fair ✅

Joe Quinn 01:14 19 Aug 19 These people are amazing. Not only are the knowledgeable but they are so skilled at what they do. It was easy to drop off and pick up my parent's 8mm which they converted to MP4. Solid work with a quick turn around. They even made a special trip to met me up at their office on Sat, when they are closed, for me to pick up the files. Awesome! Don't go anywhere else in Austin.

Myrna Zapata 18:48 09 Sep 19 My conversation on the phone before I went to the store was grea the lady I spoke with was very helpful and informative, she was the one made me select thiis business instead of the too many others I have spoken to. Thank you!

Danelle Walton 15:20 19 Oct 20 I needed a VHS transferred to DVD and they were kind, professional, prompt and extremely easy to deal with! I would highly recommend!!

Robin Raben 02:59 27 Nov 20 They digitized some super 8 home movies I had and did a great job! Also during this time of COVID they picked up the film from my porch and returned them the same contactless-way. Definitely recommend!

David Seaborn 01:58 22 Dec 20 Great service. Very satisfied!

그누보드5

(주)오라인베스트먼트 AURA INVESTMENT

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 415, 2층 206호
Tel 02-564-5271 | Fax 0504-409-9073

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2021 Aura Investment ,Inc. All rights reserved.