자유게시판

How it all Started

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Milagro
조회 232회 작성일 23-08-17 14:41

본문

I started in the beauty industry in my early 20s as a single mother of 3, living in one of the poorer areas of Welland, https://marketbusinessnews.com/the-sweet-and-not-so-sweet-sides-of-sugaring/341211/ Ontario. I offered every kind of beauty service until I settled on Hair Removal. Before I came up with SugarBrig I did waxing and sugaring, which I always heard the same thing from clients… That the application was almost as worst as the removal. Which is when I started working towards a different application, and then SugarBrig was born!

Since I started SugarBrig on my own, I also had to start over with a new location and clients. So, I decided I would start at home while my kids were at school/daycare or asleep. I made my "Bed" out of a used dresser. I purchased a few inches of cushion for padding and wrapped it properly with a nice material I found at Fabricland and used the drawers to put my supplies in. Then cut off a section of my living room with curtains and that was my workspace until I grew my clientele and moved to a salon space.

I started with 1 client, she was a secretary for the mayor at the time and I told her "If you refer a friend, I’ll give you a Free "LA". It took her a couple of appointments, but she finally referred a friend. Then I said the same thing to that friend, and so on and so on. That 1 client and that 1 service special got me to where I am today with well over 200 clients, my own salon, and my own recipes. We now have this special in our manual and get all new practitioners to use it to help build their clientele.

A few years after being at my salon I was with a client and she told me to clean her "Patat". I of course looked at her and said, "What are you talking about?" She then said, "My Vagina it’s like "Une Patate" (The French word for Potato). She explained, When you first take it out of the ground its dirty and fuzzy then when you peel it, its all clean and smooth." I loved that so much that we made our LA’s into "Patat’s". I made sure to Patent the word so that I knew SugarBrig was the only one who could use that term for the hair removal procedure in the female genital area.

Over the years I had many new practitioners rent space in my salon, looking for the perfect person to one day take over the business as I knew I wanted to retire and spend more time with my family. There were many ups and downs, also many girls who said they would be interested in the business. However, in the end it didn't work out. Then in May 2019, I was training a class and met a shy girl that said she was excited to start her new business. Little did I know at the time she would be the one I sold the business to.

Along with all of these things I also wanted to share my technique and success with others. I started training 1 new person at a time and now we have over 250 practitioners all over North America.

그누보드5

(주)오라인베스트먼트 AURA INVESTMENT

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 415, 2층 206호
Tel 02-564-5271 | Fax 0504-409-9073

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2021 Aura Investment ,Inc. All rights reserved.